I tailor each treatment to the client’s needs (e.g. pregnancy massage, therapeutic deep massage, relaxing aromatherapy massage, access bars session or a Reiki treatment). I also sell Gift Vouchers (see below for details).
Please let me know if you cannot make you appointment as I charge a fee for missed appointments (currently £10.00)
I offer an Aromatherapy Massage Session. This will begin by having a detailed case history: I will ask questions regarding your health, any previous or current injuries, illnesses, health conditions, lifestyle and other factors that may affect my choice of essential oils that can benefit your treatment.
Using the information from this consultation, I will be able to create a unique blend of essential oils to offer the most benefit in the treatment. The massage techniques I use varies due to the client’s needs (see my massage post for different types of massage I do)
Creams, bath/body oils, flower remedies, and additional essential oils etc are charged separately.
This session can last for:
1 hour 45 minutes (£60.00) or 1 hr 15 minutes (£50.00)
Subsequent sessions for 1 hour (£45.00)
Reiki only Treatments
I offer a Reiki Treatment for 1 hour, after an initial consultation which accompanied by relaxing music (if you wish) it is a deeply relaxing and soothing experience.
I use 12 different hand positions as I move around your body during a session. You are fully clothed (shoes are taken off) throughout the whole treatment and are covered in a blanket.
The use of the 12 hand positions are helped by the reiki energy in the following ways
- Energising and relaxing on a physical level through the warmth of my hands
- Energising and calming on the mental level through the use of the Reiki symbols
- Energising and balancing on the emotional level with the use of the symbols
- Energising on the energetic level with the presence of the Reiki power itself. I am just a conduit for the Reiki energy.
- A client may often feel warmth or tingling in the area being treated, even when a non-touching approach is being used.
- A state of deep relaxation, combined with a general feeling of well-being, is usually the most noticeable immediate effect of the treatment, although emotional releases can occur.